
Apparently this technique, which I think helped someone lose 2.8 cm is featured in a book? (Again, limited knowledge of chinese.) Maybe I should cover up the Before and After and ask you to guess which is which...

From skinny to ... also very skinny!

Cute stickers that my student is getting. *I* never got stickers as cute as these before.

"Umbrella > ula" vending machine!
New heart-shaped coaster I crocheted.
Uploaded on facebook, but worth posting here again. Get your logitech cooling pad now... it's recommended by GOD.

*wail*
Typhoon 8 on a saturday night/sunday morning. Why can't it be Monday, so I don't have to go to work? Or any other day of the week is fine too. Just not through my precious weekend...
=___=
However, I am definitely happier this week. There's so much I want to say but I don't want to blab about my workplace and about people I know publicly... so I'll be vague and say that I understand my ambiguous, disorganized, constantly shifting workplace a bit more (and have determined to put some systems in place to give it some order) and that my colleagues are hilarious and we have a lot of fun laughing at each other.
I also look forward to my new home in 13 days.
Glad to hear you're feeling better!
ReplyDeleteIs it just me or do the after photos look fatter than the before ones? Also, good job on the coasters.
Does GOD stand for something on those mousepads? Or do they literally mean god?
I only see the difference...in photoshop ability.
ReplyDeletethose stickers are mighter cute mm...awesome, beveled stickers are great!
good that the workplace crap is over (or at least lessened. and ur moving again?? is this like the 3rd time?
@cipher: I think they translated the chinese badly. The first word in the circle can also mean "Lord".
ReplyDelete@nonane: total moves are RH -> Thornhill -> HK serviced apartment -> new HK final place
nice!
ReplyDelete