Monday, August 31, 2009

And she's late for orientation

IT'S SEPTEMBER

I arrived at University Orientation late yesterday, tumbling into the room out of breath from climbing the wrong flight of stairs, running back down, and going up the correct one.

And you know what? Other than missing the first 15 minutes of the program intro, I don't particularly give too much of a crap that I bungled in, disturbing people, not having access to a computer cuz they're all taken, and looking like a befangled mess...

And you know what? After sitting in a classroom for a few hours, I think I can actually do this... the whole part time school + part time job hunt + part time work + part time chinese thing (plus my social life).

In all honesty... I just want my ideal career to just drop out of the sky without going through all of the above. And of course, that is impossible. I have to be interviewed even for my ideal job. *big sigh*

OH yeah. After orientation, I got lost because everything looks different in the dark. I wandered onto a sketchy street full of hotels. Like, one hotel after another. And dark alleys.

Thank God for GPS.

2 comments:

  1. lol! that's hilarious, i can just imagine u bursting into the classroom all befuddled

    i'm glad u got ur mojo back! School was just what u needed, but make sure u remember this post when the work becomes too much lol ...Just keep it up! And get a PS3 so we can Fat Princess hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the job hunt and everything!! Be patient and you'll find what you're looking for! :)

    Fat Princess is an AWESOME GAME!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete