Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ultra Sleepy. Dead Fish. Zombie. No Coffee. Snoozing Inside.

I noticed that every work morning, my msn name reads some uncreative variation of "I'm sleepy"....

Since it is in fact morning, there will be little text in this entry because I'm incoherent.

Expensive cute chocolate, instantly gobbled up, but didn't taste very good.


Giant pizza (24 inch). Everyone was full after one slice.
Passion world tour concert!!
My student's sticker "zoo". He later put letters next to each animal, and played it like a song on piano.
Dumplings!!! I made them from scratch : )

The wrapping process... filling includes: ground pork, chinese mushrooms, and bok choy; stir fried with egg and sesame oil.
I did my nails : D



2 comments:

  1. your nails look so cute! done after making dumplings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how you can find time to do your nails is beyond me.

    you, my dear, surprise me every time.

    ReplyDelete