Thursday, June 25, 2009

Buffet! + Strange commodities

I'm not sure what this is supposed to be...


Ah, there's a description... or something like that...

Cake bath time? Again, description... but I'm still not sure what it's supposed to accomplish.

His pain is your gain, it says.

Explanation:

Some ice cube trays...



Very cute...
Cell phone holders:



Row upon row of green tea inspired food products.

Are these tissues supposed to be special?

Food cushion.
Food inspired bath products. It says "Bath Sauce".

Food Inspired Bath Products continued... These are body sponges.

BUFFET PICTURES!

Starting with ... ice cream... haagen daaz!

More dessert...
Waffles!
Chocolate fountain!

Sushi!

Seafood!

I've been sending a lot of distress/depressing signals lately in this blog and on facebook lately. So, for this post, I just put up a bunch of strange HK commodity + food pictures! Very cheerful.

Nothing else I'd like to report...

5 comments:

  1. I just ate, and now I'm hungry again thanks to your buffet pictures! j/k :P

    The cell phone holders are funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :Q_____________________
    LOL at the "frozen smiles" XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooooommmmmmggggggggg!!!!! everything in this post looks soooooooo awesome!!! i love that watermelon cushion!! i wish i could get like...6 of them and just throw them around the room!

    and the buffet! WOW!! gaahhh!! oh have u ever had dorayaki before? it's like icecream and redbean in this cake that's frozen, it's delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, the watermelon is awesome! There were donuts too... So many weird items. No i havent had doriyaki before... Ill keep an eye out for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm... the food looks so good! Stock up on those voodoo dolls for "... jump-starting the good times"!

    ReplyDelete