At the back of my mind, I think there's something important that I should be doing, except I'm not sure what, and staring at my to-do list isn't make me feel any better. I don't even have the urge to make to-do/goal lists; I used to be obsessed with them.
In any case, my mind is not at peace.
Maybe that's why I love stuffing my schedule to the brim, because it helps me get over the negative feelings of not being efficient/productive/maxing out all the resources I have. But I forgot that "change" is emotional stress that I should account for, and leave 'room' for it to avoid overshooting out of my buffer zone. I'd like to compare this to a titration.


I feel guilty for wanting easy times, because I have a dream, and to get to it, there's bound to be hard work involved. There's no way I can let myself take the 'easy way' out.
However, I'm moving into my new place, so that's a positive change. I want my boxes of STUFF!!!
On a random note, they can choose the sex of mammals now. "Chinese scientists have claimed a commercial breakthrough after breeding 10 piglets whose sex was successfully selected before conception, heralding potential higher profits for farmers."
Picture Roll of the Week
Cap to prevent shampoo from getting into your eyes.

The "Modern Toilet" is a restaurant. You sit on toilets (not shown here)
Humidity is often at 80%...
Random newpaper article...

I love the gloominess, emptiness and loneliness of this picture for some odd reason!
That sign reads "Time to be more chocolate!"
Yum green tea muffin with red bean! It's actually REALLY GOOD!
Greetings from Turkey.Have a nice day.
ReplyDelete=O next time i visit, please take me to the toilet restaurant! ive heard about it.. but never seen it ):
ReplyDeleteand i guess im not science-y enough, i dont get the graph ahahah
hahah^^ I love how you used a titration curve to explain yourself!! <3 mann.. HK sounds a lot more interesting than Can-A-Duh~ :P
ReplyDeletekod ekle - thanks for visiting!
ReplyDeletelol sorry vincci for nerding out on you.
maria: aaaahaha i love how your referred to canada as can-a-DUH. it just makes it sound Especially boring.
oh dear god, toilet restaurant...that's just weird!
ReplyDeletequick question, have u seen ps3's for sale in HK. If so, what's the price? i'm thinking of buying one when i'm over there
lol, nice titration curve. I wish I had more downtime. All of it's spent commuting.
ReplyDeleteThe toilet restaurant is the future! Think of the convenience!
@nonane: of course I've seen ps3s on sale... I'll check out the price for you sometime
ReplyDelete@cipher: from a biological perspective, think of the microbial hazards that could present