Sunday, May 24, 2009

Arrival in HK

I am loving the weather! After living in a 17 degree room (the air circulation was really bad and the heater my landlord provided broke and he wanted me to pay for that let alone give me a new one like he's supposed to, but that's another huge story that I won't get into), this is WONDERFUL.



It's 25 degrees with light wind, something I haven't felt in an excruciating long time. I am so sick of chasing after buses in bulky clothing and backpack with wind whipping at my face.

We've settled into our service style apartment at Kwai Chung.




Unfortunately, the place didn't come with plates and bowls so we ended up eating out of pot lids at dinnertime. I also crocheted some coasters too.



First impression? Everything, from people to shopping carts, are smaller in size.

No comments:

Post a Comment