Sunday, May 24, 2009

(import - may 8) Dilemma

First, this picture is for a certain coffee-addict (you know who 'you' are). This was the heat insulating wrap on the coffee my interviewer treated me to.



I walked up many many flights of stairs in heels to get to my first interview (wyndham road). After the huge walk to the building, the building itself had a bunch of stairs! Fortunately, it was a pleasant day with some light wind so I didn't sweat too much! My interviewer must have treked the same path as he came in with a few beads of sweat on his forehead. lol



WOW Precarious Parking!! (wyndham road)



I won't say anything in detail here about the two interviews today... but I just wanted to say that I miss the simplicity of Jobmine in my co-op days. Including the situation I was faced with last week, job hunting right now has gotten rather complicated.

HK's advertising is really cute! It says "Fly like a Paper, High like a Plane." Tell me if I'm weird to think that's amusing...


On a similar note, I also think the government does a really good job in educating its citizens on being a socially responsible and hygenic.

I don't know why anyone would, but for those interested in the Hello Kitty merchandise as of late:


View from my apartment




A lot of things here remind me of Canada. Like Starbucks, cats, and candy... all associated with certain people.

No comments:

Post a Comment