Today, I saw this pretty, tall lady walk past me. Then her heel got stuck in a crack on the sidewalk.... I have a feeling one day that's going to happen to me one day. HK is full of random bumps and steps. Last year, my mom tripped on a tree root and fell on her face. She tripped today too on an elevated sewer grate but saved herself in time. Again, I have a feeling one day that's going to happen to me.
Random step at the wet market. Not a good place to trip.

Step up to get to the door, and step down two more after the door

Weird steps that aren't uniform:

Hole in the ground washroom:

Saw two more orange cats in two days. Maybe in HK, they only come in one colour...
Oh, and because of my Hello Kitty merchandise purchases, I'm now a Hello Kitty brand (Kilara) member. My mom's especially happy because that means she'll get discounts on whatever hello kitty thing she wants to get for my cousins.

Here is my current wardrobe. I should stop buying black and white....

Anyway, gotta get a good night's rest!!
No comments:
Post a Comment