Sunday, May 24, 2009

(import - may 19) Random HK sights

I went to the arcade at the world trade centre building in causeway bay this weekend. It was quite impressive! They had a smattering variety of games: smack 3 large buttons according to instructions on screen (I don't know how to explain it... it's "bishi bash" but with other varieties too.), music-related games, clamp stuffed animal, shooting games, racing, pick-out-the-differences game and others I do not know how to describe. Two people played for at least 45 minutes with $8 cdn worth of tokens.

Then I had yummy jap-style crepes : )

Man missing hands does chinese calligraphy to earn a living.


Yummmy~ Avocado salad! Tastes like california roll.


Random guy on bus reading dragonball. HKers love manga : )


What does it mean 'to hawk'? (I think in chinese it says, don't spit on the ground?)


FOBBY snacks in vending machines!!! (exchange rate is ~ $6.4 hk = $1 cdn)


I'm not sure if this is supposed to be decorative or to discourage people from walking over it? It's a piece of ground that's been walled off with railing.

No comments:

Post a Comment